What's in the box
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered wing set.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1 x Clear canopy moulding.
- 1 x Pilot figure.
- 1 x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1 x Wing strut set.
- 1 x Wheel spat set.
- 1 x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, fuel tank etc.).
- 1 x Steerable tail wheel unit.
- 1 x Durable aluminium undercarriage unit.
- 1 x Instruction manual.
The Steen Skybolt is an American home-built aerobatic biplane. Originally designed by Lamar Steen as an engineering project, the prototype first flew in October 1970. A Skybolt won the Reserve Grand Champion Custom Built for 1979 at the Experimental Aircraft Association airshow in Oshkosh Wisconsin.
Presented in an eye catching colour scheme this 61” span high quality balsa / ply ARTF comes factory covered in genuine gloss finish Oracover film and features a detailed cockpit, pre-painted glass fibre cowl and spats, a tough two-piece painted undercarriage, all the necessary hardware for either glow or electric power and, crucially, stunning good looks.
|Wing area (sq. in):
|All-up weight (lb):
Needed to complete
- 1 x 15cc two-stroke or four-stroke
- 1 x 6-ch (minimum) computer transmitter and receiver combo.
- 6 x Servos
- 1 x Propeller to suit chosen engine.