Semi-scale Reno racer
Seagulls 63 span sport-scale Reno racer is a real beauty. Unusual, eye-catching, and built for speed, its sure to appeal to intermediate and advanced pilots in equal measure.
Like the full-size aircraft, Seagull’s Radial Rocket ARTF is a real attention grabber, on the ground and in the air. The nostalgic colour scheme is based on Radial Rocket number 105, which competes at the Reno Air Races in the Sportsman class. With a broad flight envelope and smooth aerobatic performance, the Rocket adds real excitement to any flying session.
Supplied almost ready to fly with high quality balsa and ply parts, this is another accurately assembled Seagull product thats factory covered in genuine Oracover film. Sporting a pre-painted fibreglass cowl, scale cockpit and two-piece plug-in wings for easy transport its a practical and eye-catching model thats guaranteed to turn heads at the patch.
- Suitable for 90 - 120 4-stroke (10 - 15cc).
- Requires 5-channel radio with 7 servos.
- Suitable for intermediate to advanced pilots.
- Suitable for electric conversion.
- Flap equipped for control during landing.
- Scale cockpit detail with authentic pilot figure.
- Aerofoil section tail surfaces for improved flight performance.
- Traditional aerobatics performed with ease.
- Plug in wings aid storage and transport.
- Steerable tail wheel.
|Wing area (sq. dm):
||3.2 - 3.3
||10 - 15cc
Needed to complete
- 1x 0.82 - 1.00cu. in. four-stroke or 10 - 15cc petrol engine.
- 7x servos.
- 1x 5 channel (minimum) transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1x Propeller to suit your engine.
- Foam packing for the radio s