A tough, quick to assemble model thats easy to fly and ideal for both the newcomer and experienced pilot
As an aspiring R/C pilot, you need an airplane that checks off a number of crucial boxes. You need it to be easy to fly and forgiving of basic errors. Youll want it to be tough, able to withstand some punishment, and youll demand solid everyday reliability. In addition, a good flight duration, speedy assembly, convenient transport and easy storage will be high on your list. To coin a phrase, a beginner friendly airplane is what youre looking for, and the Ares Alara is the perfect choice.
Supplied 100% factory-assembled, the Alaras advanced EPO airframe is both strong and light, while the rear-mounted motor protects the power system from inevitable heavy landings. Offering superb low-speed handling characteristics and a benign stall, this is an airplane thats been designed to look after you, give you time to react, and learn at a comfortable pace.
Technically advanced, the Alara incorporates a Hitec Red 2.4GHz radio system thats compatible with all current 2.4GHz Hitec aircraft transmitters. Moreover, to suit your needs, two convenient versions of the model are available, both incorporating Hitec Red protocol: choose either Ready-To-Fly (including a Hitec Red-enabled transmitter and receiver) or Pair-To-Fly (supplied with a Hitec Red receiver thats compatible with your existing Hitec transmitter). Every Alara comes with a powerful factory-installed motor and ESC, a quiet and efficient 6-blade propeller, quality servos, a 2200mAh 3S LiPo battery, plus a DC balancing charger and AC adapter.
So, for first-time flyers looking to get started, the Alara checks off all the essential boxes. Sport flyers, meanwhile, will appreciate its gentle, glider-like characteristics and basic aerobatic ability. Make your dreams of R/C flight come true with an Ares Alara.
- Factory assembled and practically ready to fly from the box.
- Hitec Red enabled for assured, positive control.
- Advanced EPO airframe is both impact resistant and light.
- Brushless powertrain.
- Quiet and efficient 6-blade propeller.
- Gentle glider-like flying characteristics (perfect for learning)
- Rear mounted motor offers protection from heavy landings.
- Excellent flight duration.
- Easy to store and transport.
- Superb low-speed characteristics make it beginner-friendly.
What's in the box
- 1 x Alara RTF airframe.
- 1 x 3S 11.1V 2200mAh 25C LiPo battery.
- 1 x 12V DC 3S Li-Po charger.
- 1 x Mains adapter.
- 4 x 9g servos (pre-installed).
- 1 x Hitec Red enabled receiver (pre-installed).
- 1 x 20A ESC (pre-installed)
- 1 x 4-channel Hitec Red enabled transmitter.