GENERAL PRIVACY NOTICE:
To ensure we are GDPR-compliant, we have
• Reviewed and updated all of our processes and policies for privacy and data protection
• Provided training for our Team on the new regulations
• Removed old and obsolete information and records
• Improved IT security and testing - Inwood has achieved accreditation from Security Metrics
• Appointed a Data Protection Officer
What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address and telephone number
• Nature of interest or enquiry
• Other information relevant to Purchase and continual improvement purposes
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To process any requests from you made via our online forms
• To deal with any queries, complaints or problems reported on the Website
• Internal record keeping.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products and services, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for feedback and continuous improvement purposes.
We are using the grounds of Legitimate Interest to maintain contact with our existing pre May 25th 2018 CRM database. All new clients will be asked to positively opt-in after this date.
As required, we will inform contacts of a data breach within a 72-hour window of becoming aware of the occurrence of a data breach.
Right to Access
Inwood will provide confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed by us, where the data is being stored and for what purpose. Furthermore, we shall provide a copy of the personal data, usually free of charge, in writing.
Right to be Forgotten*
The right to be forgotten entitles you to obtain from the controller the erasure of any personal data without undue delay and to stop any further distribution of the data. * Warning once we delete all your records, we will not be able to monitor your name should you then re-appear via a request for an order or other information.
Controlling your personal information
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, We will not use the information for direct marketing purposes.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. If you wish to know more about your rights in regard to personal data, then please visit the Information Commissioner's website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this Policy.
Please contact us using the following contact details:
Data Protection Officer Inwood 2 Phoenix Court Off St Margarets Way Stukeley Ind Est Huntingdon Cambs PE29 6EA Or email: