||The car saver is designed to return the throttle servo to a pre-set position in the event that the radio signal is lost or the receiver battery voltage drops below a factory pre-set voltage. When used in RC cars it is recommended that full brakes be programmed at the fail safe position. Equipped with Futaba-style plugs.
Just 5 grams including leads and only slightly bigger than a Futaba female plug!
- Install between the receiver and the servo you wish to control
- Turn on transmitter and receiver - the unit will blink
- If used in a car, set the amount of brake required at failsafe
- Push and release the SET button (see picture) whilst using the Tx to hold the required brake setting - unit is set
- Test operation by turning off Tx
- Servo should move to the preset position
- Turn Tx on and the radio should respond normally after a small delay