Rip up the rule book!
A 1:10-scale, 2WD, entry-level short course truck with outstanding handling, a top off-road performance and the durability to take the knocks
Having rapidly established itself as a platform that offers strength, performance and exceptional versatility the 2WD Conquest 10 series looks set to be around for some considerable time. So, for fans of Short Course truck racing, and all the mud-slinging, high octane thrills that the sport offers, we’ve come up with something very special – the Conquest 10SC XB. It’s an off-roader that maintains all the advantages of existing Conquest XB cars including a high-performance 540 brushed motor, water-resistant electronics, four wheel independent suspension and adjustable oil-filled coil-over shocks. We’ve also given it a wide track LCG (low center of gravity) chassis, all-terrain tires, a light and impact-resistant composite construction and a rugged drivetrain complete with slipper clutch. The result is a vehicle that’s perfectly placed to satisfy a beginner’s need for superb handling and ease of maintenance, not to mention the possibility of a brushless upgrade as your skills increase. With the included Helion 6-cell NiMH pack you’re set to enjoy a car that boasts surprising speed and that fully delivers on its promise to thrill. For Short Course fans, it’s the only place to start.
- 100% factory assembled and ready to run.
- All-weather electronics.
- Powerful 540 brushed motor and 40 amp ESC.
- 2S LiPo compatible.
- Fully enclosed and protected spur gear and slipper clutch.
- Impressive top speed right out of the box.
- Four wheel independent suspension.
- Adjustable, oil filled, coil-over shock absorbers.
- Impact resistant composite construction is strong, durable, and lightweight.
- Metal dog bone style drive shafts.
- Toolless battery strap for easy battery installation and removal.
- Non integrated electronic components.
What's in the box
- 1 x Conquest 10SC XB.
- 1 x ET3 3-channel 2.4GHz transmitter.
- 1 x 2000mAh 6-cell 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery.
- 1 x Mains battery charger.
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide.
Needed to complete
- 4 x AA-size batteries for transmitter.