Brushless On Board - Bring It On
An RTR, brushless powered, high performance, LiPo compatible Stadium Truck thats guaranteed to put a smile on your face. Drive it and see for yourself.
Take a closer look at the striking 2WD Conquest 10ST XLR Stadium Truck and you may find yourself wondering how we’re able to offer brushless power, performance, formidable speed and outstanding strength without the high price. The answer is in the philosophy of our dedicated design team and its desire to provide you, our customer, with the very best. Starting with the 3300kV motor and water-resistant LiPo-compatible electronics, the first thing that’ll grab you is the 10ST’s speed – 25mph with the included 6-cell NiMH and a breathtaking 40+ mph with a 3s LiPo. That’s super-quick, so to back it up we’ve given the 10ST a winning feature-set that keeps it balanced and on track with bulletproof durability. Look forward to four-wheel independent suspension, adjustable oil-filled, coil-over bladder shocks, a wide track LCG (low center of gravity) chassis, all-terrain tires, a rugged, light and impact-resistant composite construction, and a drivetrain you can totally depend on. It all amounts to a car that handles well and fully delivers on its power sliding, jump handling, earth moving promise of outstanding performance. Drive it and see for yourself.
- 100% factory assembled and ready to run.
- All-weather electronics.
- Powerful 3300kV brushless motor and 50 amp ESC.
- 3S LiPo compatible.
- Fully enclosed and protected spur gear and slipper clutch.
- Impressive top speed of 25+ mph right out of the box.
- Four wheel independent suspension.
- Adjustable, oil filled, coil-over shock absorbers.
- Impact resistant composite construction is strong, durable, and lightweight.
- Metal dog bone style drive shafts.
- Toolless battery strap for easy battery installation and removal.
- Non integrated electronic components
What's in the box
- 1 x Conquest 10ST XLR.
- 1 x ET3 3-channel 2.4GHz transmitter.
- 1 x 2000mAh 6-cell 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery.
- 1 x Mains battery charger.
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide.
Needed to complete
- 4 x AA batteries for the transmitter.